We had an a little visit with Santa on Saturday and of course it was great. I lucked out and my kidos took a pretty good picture right off the bat. Usually there is a lot of convincing involved but not this year. Samantha of course only had one request for Santa and it happened to be the one thing Santa's little helper did not buy for her. OH what to do???
Landon cut his very first tooth sometime during the night. I knew something was up because he is normally a very happy little guy and he just kept letting out the screams of pain and had little tears running down his face. Why does it have to hurt so??? So one week shy of 8 months Landon now has one tooth which I am sure will be shortly followed by more.

2 comments:
Very cute picture. What was it that Samantha asked for?
She asked for a Fairy Barbie
Post a Comment