Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Playing kitchen

Which came first the chicken or the egg......well in Landon's case he prefers the chicken. Landon is just too mobile on all fours so he is confined to his "box" or walker most days during the times that mommy is unable to pay 100% attention to him. It really is for his own good. Let to his own devices he would climb the stairs, bookcases, toilet, and many other scary objects. So to avoid head trauma and possible roto virus he gets his box.
Well on this particular day that didn't stop him from getting his fill of dirt. If you look closely the pink tea pot in the drawer is full of hard dry dirt. This is what happens when big sister uses it to make mud pies and then forgets about it. YES that is dirt all over our little mans mouth.


This 3 drawer organizer was flush against the wall until Landon grabbed ahold of it and started pulling. OH what am I in for. He gets into every thing. I don't remember it being like this with Samantha. She also didn't have much to get into being the first child.....now I have Barbie shoes, money, Pet shop toys, and dirt to worry about and stairs for him to climb UUGGGHHH!!!

3 comments:

The Max Family said...

I miss him already:( I need you to email me the photos you took of me and karlie reading at jens when you get a moment

love aunt kelly

Renée and Jaime said...

Hi Jessica and Jeremiah, it's Renee and Jaime Lopez. We found your blog through Kristin Fuller's blog. We recently started our own www.reneeandjaimelopez.blogspot.com
It;s great to see how your family is doing!

Jen and Mondel said...

Thanks for posting the pictures of the cousins. I'm glad to see someone had the camera out to capture some really cute moments!

P.S. The ones of Samanta and Marin are adorable. Can you email them to me?