Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Oppsite day and some cute pictures of Landon

So it was opposite day at preschool today and all Samantha would let me do was well the one thing she actually could not see and that was her hair. She has one braid and one pony tail.
She kept telling me "it's not suppose to be that way" when I tried to put her socks on her hands or put her shirt on backward. AH the joys of a 3 year old.


I just like this picture....after all the fuss over not wanting me to dress her up in opposites she still loves me and we had a glimpse of that in this fleeting moment then it was back to whining.
I love this little guys smile....now if we could just get the Thrush to go away we would be great. It has been over a week and it is still not totally clear. AUGH!!

1 comment:

Kyle said...

Your kids are sooooooo cute!!!! I just want to give them hugs. Glad to see you are doing so well! It's probably cooler there than it is here....