Saturday, July 5, 2008

1st & 2nd day of school


This is why I pay for her to go to preschool...she has wonderful teachers who I know and trust and her are sane enough to be in a room full of 3-4 year olds with a bottle of glue and craft paper. It is so fun to see Samantha's excitment over the projects she has made.

sometimes you have to get a picture while your model can't run away.


After school we went to the library for story time and to check in with the summer reading program. All dolled up and looking cute but refuses to look at the camara for a decent shot.

Samantha started preschool this week and she loves every minute of it and so do I. With Landon taking his morning nap while she's gone I can actually get some fun projects done, pictures to come on those later. These are intotaly random order because I am trying to post before I run out of energy and crash.

1 comment:

Janelle said...

hey jessica! of COURSE i dont mind you stopping by our blog!!! thats why i dont have it set on private! the more, the merrier! im so happy to see you are married and happy and have a family! cute kids! love their names!