Just because there are not enough pics of the two of us regardless of how I feel about me, he needs to see that I love him when he looks back when he is all grown up.
Are you done yet mom????
Because I know I will get busy and forget to take acutal 3 month photos here they are 1 week early. Landon is sleeping most the night in his own room. He has discovered his fists and often chews on his fingures. Landon can pretty well hold his own head, he is also smiling and cooing much to our delight. Preschool contiues to be a joy for both me and Samantha. I will have to post some of her artwork. I figure I will photo graph them all that way I'm not left with boxes upon boxes of art.
2 comments:
What a little cutie he is. I love Sam's expression on the last picture. They are beginning to look a lot alike to me. I love your shirt too. I'm glad Jeremiah is recovering, however, I didn't do too well looking at his photos... :)
OMGoodness! I can't believe that you found me on the Internet. We are in the same city no less! lol
What a beautiful family... I am so happy for you and your success.
xxooxx Diana
Post a Comment