Samantha is 3 years old, she is going to preschool now and has picked up on a lot of new things in a short time. She knows her colors really well, tells me stories constantly, and is doing really well with her please and thank you's. Samantha loves to dance around the house and make mud pies in the dirt outside. She often ask's daddy if he will be her Prince and then they dance together in the living room. I love that she loves her daddy although sometimes I miss that she doesn't quite adore me as much. I now that will change many times in the coming years. I am so thankful for her little spirit. I am more greatful that the Lord saw fit to entrust us with her care.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Cooking something sweet
Samantha is 3 years old, she is going to preschool now and has picked up on a lot of new things in a short time. She knows her colors really well, tells me stories constantly, and is doing really well with her please and thank you's. Samantha loves to dance around the house and make mud pies in the dirt outside. She often ask's daddy if he will be her Prince and then they dance together in the living room. I love that she loves her daddy although sometimes I miss that she doesn't quite adore me as much. I now that will change many times in the coming years. I am so thankful for her little spirit. I am more greatful that the Lord saw fit to entrust us with her care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This looks so fun, I need to take more little moments like this with the girls maybe when we move into our house life will be a little less stressful for us and I can enjoy these little moments as well.
I hope the Funeral wasnt any one we knew in Murrieta?
love you have a great day, your sister Kelly
Post a Comment