Monday, July 7, 2008

Independance Day

Samantha provided the pre show entertainment dancing around to the music
this is how Landon chose to enjoy the fire works ears uncovered and wide eyed.
We spent the night at the temecula park with the Moesser Family. Above is Aaron and his two kids.

A tickle attack from daddy, notice how much better his arms look. It was a great night spent with friends. Josh and Bonnie are credited with introducing Jeremiah and I to one another and all that followed.

Josh or "Boy" as we like to call him with his little girl Chesle who is 1.

What a cute smile

Bonnie, Josh's wife and one of my best friend from high school.


Cheslse coloring for the first time. Bonnie was very shocked to see her make this new discovery.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Looks like you had a great fourth of July. I am in the Winchester Ward. And thanks for the sweet comment. That really made my day.

Janelle said...

bonnie!!! does she have a blog?!

JR said...

Looks like fun!! Jeremiah is looking a lot better. Landon is growing up and I love the shot of Bonnie! Great 4th!