Thursday, February 14, 2008

New house


This is just a cute photo of the three little amigos at Kolts party from last weekend. It was too cute not to post now that I have my camera back. Not sure what happened with all the redness it is probably reflected from the bouncer.



So this is the rental house we will be moving into in Murrieta. There is a story behind this house. I grew up in the house just behind it and one of my best friends Tera lived in this house for most of our childhood years until just a few years ago. They now rent it out along with a couple other properties they have. I stumbled across the listing on Craig's list and almost instantly knew it was indeed there house. It is very large compared to our little 1100sqft home here in the desert so I am happy to have more room. I will have some wired dajavoo I am sure until every things is unpacked, but i would rather have Tera's dad as my landlord than anyone else and this all has happened in the nick of time................I saw my OB yesterday and they had told me at my last appointment that I was measuring big. I have wondered for the last few weeks what that might mean. Well I asked again if I was still measuring large and the Dr. said yes. Three weeks larger than my current due date AHHH! So I go in for an ultrasound on Saturday to see just what is going on. If I am indeed really carry at 33 weeks and not the current 30 then this little guy will be due on my birthday April 3 and not April 24th. Seeing as how this is almost every pregnant womans dream to be told she is due sooner than she thinks I am trying not to get my hopes up. At the same time I am thinking I will only have 4 weeks to unpack the new house and get ready ugh!

Jeremiah says this explains why I am so uncomfortable and swelling already but I think he is just being sweet.

3 comments:

Tera said...

Yey. I'm glad it is going to work out for you. We will have to come by and see you guys the next time we are in CA.

Holly said...

Jess, I agree with Jeremiah, moving is terribly stressful. Of course your body is going to react. But, on the other hand, how exciting that you will be living in a nice big two story house. You will get to decorate the kids rooms individually and you may actually see your husband on occasion. What a novel idea. I think it is all really great. And...the rest of us are still only a phone call away.

Kyle said...

I love the picture of the kids. Ammon and I will miss you and Sam at the park. The house looks really nice. Holly says we are planning a road trip. How fun!