Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Jeremiah

So I keep looking at the cute picture of my wonderfully hot husband in the post from last week where he is dancing with our baby girl and I can't help but sit and think about how wonderful he is. It is amazing that after 6 years with a person you can still think they are as wonderfully hot as the day you met. Now of course the day I met Jeremiah I thought he was a dork, but then I pulled myself out of my stupidity and realized the gem that was in front of me. He is my bestest friend. I never thought as a young girl that my husband would be my best friend but now at the end of the night there is not another person that I feel fits that title.

This may be too much gushing for some of you but when you are fat and pregnant and your husband still comes home every night loving you all of you even the stretch marks left by your second child growing inside your belly there is nothing to do but tell the world or our little world just how wonderful you think he is.

So thank you my love for everything your hard work, your understanding, your patients, your humor, the way you leave your clothes on the floor, the way you are always happy to play with Samantha after a long day of work and a long drive home, and for keeping the fire alive. You are my everything.

5 comments:

Sarie said...

Hey Jessica, I saw your comment on Lillie's blog when you mentioned you were going to live in Murietta. My aunt and cousins have lived there for years. I looked at the picture of the house you're going to rent and it looks exactly like their neighborhood (but I realize there's a lot of tract houses that look the same!). Their names are Julie and Mike Turner and they've got 6 kids. Give me a holler if you know them!! They're LDS, so if you are too, then you might meet them once you move in if they are in your ward.
Anyway, good luck!

Jenie said...

Hi Jessica! I was reading Jennifer's blog and noticed that she said Samantha was moving so I found your blog to see if you had posted anything about it! I'm glad things have worked out for you and that you'll be closer to your husband. That'll be so wonderful for you both. I'll have to catch up with you at the park before you go. Good luck with everything! I read down through your blog too and saw that poem about Pres. Hinckley and I think I know the girl who wrote it. Do you know her? If it's the same girl, she and her husband are from Tooele, UT where we came from. We went to high school together. I know her in-laws really well and we moved from their ward when we came here. I was just thinking what a small world it is. Well, sorry to be eavesdropping via blog; good luck to you and hope to see you before you go.

Holly said...

You are a big SAP!! But, You know I love it. I am so glad that you have eachother.

Kyle said...

That's such a sweet post. (read it when he annoys you next time :) I am sooooo sad that you are going. I didn't realize how much it was going to make me sad.

The Max Family said...

jessica I did it I finally put the blog together I started by filling people in who havent seen us in some time and from here I will do all current news and photos.
maxfamily4.blogspot.com

love ya,Kelly