Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Cute girl



I am not sure when it happened but my little baby has turned in to a little girl. My parents were here for the weekend helping pack up the house and grandma took Sunday afternoon as an opportunity to snap pictures. She was looking so cute that I too had to grab my camera.

Saturday Samantha, my mom, and I went to my ultrasound and discovered nothing new. Baby Landon is still due the end of April. I took the opportunity to make certain that he is indeed a boy and was happy to know that nothing had changed. He is starting to look more like a baby and less like an alien in the ultrasound photos that for some reason my computer will not scan (sorry Kelly).

we are mostly packed and just waiting for the keys. Now I am coordinating cleaners and utilities and all that fun stuff amid being back transcribing 5 days a week. I know what some of you are thinking I' crazy but I know I can do it and Terri needs me. It is also nice to have the extra income with the baby arriving in just 9 short weeks. Thankfully I have the worlds most understanding boss so I am not concerned about needing time off when the baby comes. It really is a very satisfying job I work on average 40 hours a month that's 2 hours a day 5 days a week and I make a generous amount for the little time I actually spend working.

OH and our luck has ran out........ that horrible flu bug that everyone I know has had has finally hit home. Today Samantha fell asleep in my arms at the park after only being awake 3 hours. This was a clear indicator that she is getting sick and of course Jeremiah is in Nevada for 3 days, but I guess 6 months is a pretty good run of no illness :(

2 comments:

Kyle said...

AWWW. She's so cute. I hope she's not too sick, but falling asleep at a park IS a bit unusual isn't it? Maybe she's just pooped after her big weekend. I had fun chatting with you today.

The Max Family said...

sam :) you are so very... very... cute we love you and miss you alot,I am so excited to see baby landon soon as we are all awating his arrival in April especially mommy I am sure!

I love you sam and Karlie and Alexis say"hello"

love, Aunt Kelly, Uncle Taylor, and cousins