I received this book for Christmas and started reading it right away. I finished it this morning and am once again greatful for a good book that got me to stop and read. It has many powerful messages in it but more than that it has me thinking of writing my own Wednesday letters to my husband. There are so many things that are easier to say in writing and I think it's a wonderful gift to leave that kind of legacy to your children, to have a glimpse at their parents love for one another. I highly suggest reading for yourself. I would let you borrow it but my sister has already stolen it.
Friday, December 28, 2007
The wednesday Letters
I received this book for Christmas and started reading it right away. I finished it this morning and am once again greatful for a good book that got me to stop and read. It has many powerful messages in it but more than that it has me thinking of writing my own Wednesday letters to my husband. There are so many things that are easier to say in writing and I think it's a wonderful gift to leave that kind of legacy to your children, to have a glimpse at their parents love for one another. I highly suggest reading for yourself. I would let you borrow it but my sister has already stolen it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi Jessica! Glad you enjoyed the book, but even more happy to found some quiet time to read :) Happy New Year!
Lisa, I guess I don't know how but I posted my entry and then there it was the next day. Cool isn't it. The book really is great of for those of you great readers it would be a quick easy read for you.
Hi Jessica! I just read this book a couple weeks ago and I loved it!
Post a Comment