Saturday, December 29, 2007

Chrsitams weekend


Friday before Christmas the Wilson family and all the kids went to a museum in San Diego to check out the dead sea scrolls. The grandkids were much more interested in the fun statues to climb. The guys noticed after posing them on several different ones that there were signs posted every where saying not to, OH well. On the elephant thing are Anna 10 mos., Samantha, and Julia 8 yrs. Groggy Samantha looking through her stocking Christmas morning. She was woken up by the phone at 9 am can you believe she was still sleeping, although she still has yet to grasp the hole Santa thing. Unfortunately that meant there was no point in threatening her to be good or he wouldn't come. Maybe next year.Oh how lovely we both look in the morning. Can you see my huge stomach, I swear it is going to explode before this baby comes. I am already the size I was when I was 7 months pregnant with Samantha and I am only 23 weeks. AHHHHH!

OH and yes that is a hotel room we are in, Jeremiahs parents house is under construction and so not the best place for us all to camp out. It was a very nice hotel. Grandpa has the rest of Christmas morning pictures on his camera, we will have to hunt him down for more.

No comments: