Tuesday, December 11, 2007

So Excited

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!! Okay so I wanted to post a picture of his little boy proof but then I thought he might kill me some day if I did so I will just tell you that it is defiantly a baby boy. I was afraid that I wasn't going to be able to find out because he was not in a good potion but after about 25 mins the tech finally saw something and assured me that those were not little girl parts in between the legs.

I am so excited I have wanted a little boy since I was 12 and realized that I would never get a brother. Do get me wrong though I love Samantha. I look forward to all that little boys have to offer. Official due date is 4/24/08.

4 comments:

Holly said...

I was so excited that you called yesterday. But I still have to post a big, fat CONGRATULATIONS!!

You are going to have a blast!

Chauna said...

Congratulations!! From one with much experience....boys are a lot of fun! :-)

Kyle said...

Yeah! Now I know who to buy cute baby boy clothes for!

Maggie said...

pft, lucky! i'm so jealous!!! but, of course i am elated for you. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!