Monday, December 17, 2007
Boy clothes
Okay so when i found out on Tuesday that we were having a baby boy the first thing I did was cry a tear of happiness and the next thing I did was start thinking of all the cute blue baby clothes I could buy, but I refrained thinking that Jeremiah would kill me if I did. So on Saturday when the three of us braved Walmart for some last minute needs and we passed the baby section I thought for sure Jeremiah would keep walking. Much to my surprise as I commented that "this is such a good deal, their on clearance" he said get some then. I became a giddy little child and bought 4 outfits for the baby. I can't tell you how fun it was. So now our deal is that I am aloud to buy 3 things from clearance when I am at the store. Little does my sweet husband know how great my friends are about telling me where the great clearance is :) I will behave I promise love. After all what good would a baby shower be if I have bought him all the clothes he'll ever need, that would be no fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jess, you have been dreaming about having a boy for more than 3 years now. I say go ahead and go nuts!!
Post a Comment