Friday, December 14, 2007

Family pictures

This is my Mom and Dad and below is my sister Kelly and her husband. She really hates this photo but I think it is cute. Her husband Taylor was hurt at work over a year ago and is leaning forward a bit so that is why I think she doesn't like it but I really enjoy it and if she reads this she will just have to get over me posting it because I love her and I think she has a cute family!

Next is our family picture.

still more to come........


2 comments:

Holly said...

That is seriously the best picture of Sammy. How fun!

Maggie said...

cute pics!

thanks for the offer- we have two copies of Les Miserables which is why i just have no excuse not to read it. but, alas, i am stuck in New Moon AND the Golden Compass right now. as if i don't have a billion other things to be doing...