Okay so we have been in Clovis for a week and half and we will be back in Indio on the 27th for a week of docotrs appoitments and packing and then we will be back up to the San Jose/Tracy area looking for temporary housing until our house sells in Indio. Jeremiah has been working a lot but is enjoying the new challenge and the added responsiblitiy. We drove over to see him for a couple days and were introduced to the wonderful south Bay area drivers. I guess I am just so used to southern CA were everyone is in a hurry to get to where they are going, it was the complete opisite everyone up here drives the speed limit and none of them seem to be in a hurry (this was a bit aggrivating). Overall I think I am up for the adventure of a new town and a new home I just pray that our house in Indio sells soon.
Samantha has been having lot's of fun with her cousins and grandma and grandpa. She is helping clean up the yard today with papa. It really doesn't feel like thanksgiving but latter the festivities will being. For Jennifer I have not forgotten that you tagged me and I will try to responde tonight when things quite down. We miss you all and wish you a happy thanksgiving!
1 comment:
How fun, real fall leaves. It was so fun to see pictures, I was beginning to think fall leaves were a myth. Chloe misses Samantha. Play date next week??
Post a Comment