Tuesday, November 27, 2007

This is just my life

So I get back into town yesterday night, this morning I wake up to a million errands to take care of and a play date to squeeze in with holly and Chloe. While getting ready I get sick (you have to understand my morning sickness has been gone for about 2 weeks now so my getting sick was strictly stress). Stressed over when we move, where we move, pending baby arrival amide the moving, and adjusting to new people and new friends. Now while I was getting sick my Realtor calls and she has people that want to sign a year lease, GREAT I am thinking less money we will loose each month our house doesn't sell. I go about my day looking at apartments in San Jose area, talk with Realtor about potential renters, and cleaning house. THEN.......... it is 6pm Jeremiah calls, he is on his way home here to Indio...........something isn't working out in the bay and they are leaving to come back. YEAH I think I miss him although it has only been 2 days since I saw him.......then I think well what now. Five years ago the me then would have just screamed at all this chaos but for some reason the me now goes with the flow. I just wish I knew what this all meant for our future, but still at the end of the day all that matters is that we are together.

So don't count us gone yet but I am sure there is a possibility that we may still lease out our house and live a little closer to work for the next year, I just don't know!!!!!

1 comment:

Kyle said...

Yeah! I'm happy to hear that you aren't going to the bay area. Ammon and Samantha were so cute today weren't they?