So Samantha and I made our way back home last night but like always we had a few things left behind at grandmas one being my camera. So no cute photos this week but I do hope to get around to seeing everyone. I know Samantha would enjoy seeing her friends although I am still convincing her that grandmas house is not her house and that we are at our house now.
I was surprised last night to feel how cool it actually is here in the desert. Samantha even sunk into bed with me last night.....I think her room was a little cold, I haven't put the heavy blankets on it yet. Other than a couple cold girls cuddled in bed all was well.
Just as a personal plug if ANY of you know someone who need to rent please have them give me a call. We would rather loose some money renting out the house than pay a mortgage and rent every month until it sells.
Saturday is the big ultrasound...... I am praying for a boy although just last night I dreamed that it was a girl and we named her Jillian so who knows. Maybe my brain knows something I don't.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the name Jillian. Thats my pick. Remember nickname --
Jilly Bean
Post a Comment