Monday, November 12, 2007

to grandmas house we go

Well we are here in wonderful Clovis, Ca which is just outside of fresno for those of you unfamilar with the area. On the way to the market this morning I had the window rolled down enjoying the 60 degree air blowing in my face. I am sure that the people in the cars next to me thought I was crazy but after 5 years in the desert and not a cold day in the last several months I couldn't resist the feeling.

While the situation bringing us here has been crazy and nerve recking at times I greatly enjoy actually getting to experiance winter. The air is crisp and foggy, the trees are all changing color, and I had to put on flannel PJ's last night. If I had to be any where other than home right now it would be here at my parents house where samantha and I can enjoy the true change of seasons and not be too far away from daddy.

The endless supply of cousins to play with helps too!!!!!!

1 comment:

Kyle said...

I tagged you! Check my blog for details.