Friday, September 14, 2012

~One hot summer afternoon~

 Jeremiah brings home all sorts of fun "trash" from work; this cardboard tube has been played with for the last year.  Above is just one of the many uses....and YES Luke actually can roll her across the yard.  He is a BEAST. 
 Landon swinging over the sprinklers on purpose. 
 They are all wet but so very content, it never amazes me how just turning the hose on can make an otherwise boring day fun. 
 DROUGHT? WHAT DROUGHT??? I know I'm really bad but for the price of my sanity it is so "wasting" the water. 
I think she never really got the memo that she is a heat baby...... after all she was born in Palms Springs on a day that was over 110 degrees so why would she complain about 99 degrees.  SISSY's I tell ya all these Nor Cal people who think 99 is scorching ha, live in the Desert for a little while and you will like me call this perfect weather. 

No comments: