This beautiful, silly girl had her own summer adventure staying at Aunt Jen's house for 5 days. Jen and I met up at a baby shower that was a half way point between our two houses and I brought Samantha along with me so she could go have some Cousin time at Aunt Jen's. Samantha Loves spending time with my sister's girls and I really can't think of any other girls I would rather she spent time with so when the opportunity came for her to escape the boys for a little while we had a talk and decided she should go. I missed this ball of energy SO very dearly, she had a few rough nights also but over all she had a great time. It was also a wonderful chance for me to see all that she offers our little family, in her absence I found myself doing twice as may peace talks between the boys, running to and from the kitchen twice as much and giggling a lot less. Samantha is a wonderful help to me, she looks out for her brothers and ensures that they are following the rules and not getting hurt. If you ask her who she wants to be like when she grows up she will often say her cousin Mimi or Marin and that's "A" okay with us Marin is kind, thoughtful, obedient, silly, smart, funny, loyal, and respectful.....We couldn't ask for a better example. Thank's Jen for keeping her safe and for raising such a wonderful daughter for her to look up to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment