

So a few years ago I was watching the show 18 kids and counting on TLC, a show that I have to admit I love and they were showing how they make their own laundry soap....I thought wow that's cool but I am sure I would mess it up. Then just this year I read on a friends blog about how she had tried it and was having much success. So I bought all the supplies (about $10 cost) and put it in the cubbard and forgot about it until a few weeks ago on a Sunday afternoon when we discovered that we were out of laundry soap. Being Sunday we weren't about to go to the store and then I remembered I have everything I need....I will make some. So I did and 3 weeks later I will say that it is going very well and the cost is pennies compared to store bought soap. I still have to pre-treat stains but a little boost of the washing soda in each load helps everything come out clean so I think I will double the washing soda amount when I make my next batch. Anything to say some money! IF it works for a lady with 19 kids I am sure it can work for you!
1 comment:
thats awesome! too bad we have a washing machine that only take that hd stuff or whatever it is.
Post a Comment