Thursday, August 26, 2010

First day of school

Sunday night lunches were made and clean clothes all set out. I decided that I would be a nice mommy and add a little special touch and make Samantha's PB&J into a heart. Little did I know that she would then request it to be a heart everyday for the rest of the school year. Her reasons were impossible to dismiss....."mommy that means that you love me and then when I eat lunch I know you love me." How could I say no to that.
Showing off her backpack from that she bought with her gift card from grandma.
Always striking a pose.
Lining up to go into her class. She informed me that I could just drop her at the curb, "I know where I am going mommy" she tells me. I told her not today but maybe in a few weeks I would be willing to watch her walk to class. Landon is having a very hard time without her. He crys for her and tells me that we need to go pick her up about every 30 minutes. I am hoping this will get better. So far Samantha's only complaint after 4 days of full day kinder is that it is TOO hot which I would have to agree. I can't wait to see how much she grows this year and hopefully Landon and I will find some fun things to do to pass the time.

No comments: