
Last week started with me working on this sewing project for the wonderful teach below. Mrs. Anderson is Samantha's PreK teacher and she is wonderful. It was teacher appreciation week, this was our gift to her.

Landon always walks right in a sits down next to Samantha when we go to pick her up.

I made 100 of these for a friend. I think I have mastered the butter-cream now on to trying out different cupcake recipes.

Samantha dressed Landon in "his swim suite" she told me. I don't think she understands that little boys wear swim trunks. I can't believe that he sat still for her long enough to get him out of the clothes he was in and into this.

This came for my amazing hard working husband, it might not be much to some people but to me it means the world. I am so happy that Jeremiah is going after what he really wants in life. He started this course well over 2 years ago it was supposed to be like 8 months from start to finish. He started, but it wasn't until he lost his job the end of last year and life got turned upside down that he went back to completing the course, and with honors. Jeremiah takes his California State General Electrical exam this month. I miss him very much, but all his hard work is paying off for our families future.
1 comment:
I LOVE the apron. I need to get some of my creative juices flowing (first I need to get my sewing machine fixed, I guess). And, your blog is looking so cute. Did you make your own header? I love it!
Post a Comment