Samantha's the line leader this week. Each week they rotate through jobs. There are 12 kids in her class and her and Anica are the only girls.
Lining up to get on the bus to go to the pizza place.
I was a little worried about her getting on the bus even though they were only driving 3 miles down the road. She seemed to be ok......I could see a little fear in her eyes when I met her as she got off the bus and the pizza place but she said she had Eugenio to sit next to (her little crush) and that she was ok.
Singing songs to pass the time while her group waited to go back
Samantha didn't have much to do at this point because she doesn't really like pizza. She just wants bread and sauce so when her pizza was done I had to pick off all the cheese.
Watching the dough roller. This guy could have been a little more entertaining....like he could have talked to the kids. All in all the tour was not a tour, kinda disappointing to a grown adult but I guess for Samantha getting to ride a bus and make and eat pizza was enough. If I owned the pizza store and I had little kids taking a tour I would have shown them the ovens and refrigerator and how they prepared the toppings something other than top your pizza and watch some dough. She had a great time so that is all that matters.
1 comment:
Looks like fun!
Post a Comment