This is the cake I made over the weekend for a little girls birthday.
This is a cake I made last week for a baby shower. No I have no real technical training, I make it up as I go and if any professional looked closely I am sure they would put me on one of those cake wreck blogs, but they were both greatly enjoyed. The pooh cake was a favor for someone and it resulted in the commissioned Ariel cake and more to come. I just like making my kids birthday cakes, it's fun and some people happen to know this and before I knew it word got out that I can make a cute cake and I guess I can try and make cute cakes but don't expect Charm City style excellence from me!!!
3 comments:
who did you make these for :)
Kelly
very cool!
I used to make cutup cakes - cut squares & rectangles to make a bunny rabbit or another animal and I thought I was doing so great. Yours are so much better and verrrrry cool!
Post a Comment