
*if only I was still that thin and cute!!!!!
Today is our wedding anniversary. We celebrated over the weekend by going out to eat, nothing too exciting.....but then again life has been exciting enough for us lately. Two weeks ago Jeremiah started a new job after 3 months of no work. He has a great employer, doing work he knows very well. The only downfall is that where we are living and where he currently works are about 3 1/2 hours apart. On Sunday nights Jeremiah get's on the train and works Mon-Fri and then hops on the train to come to us. We get him for 2 days and we try to spend as much time together as possible.
Thankfully we are making plans to move once again and be closer to work, but the kids don't get that. It is very hard for me to walk my sobbing 4 year old back to the car at the train station and not cry myself but I understand what she doesn't. So I pray that all our plans to be permanently together as a family by the end of April fall in to place. The last few months have taught Jeremiah and I more than anything that family matters most. So even if it's a 1 bedroom cracker box apartment for a while I don't care as long as we are together!!
1 comment:
happy anniversary!
Post a Comment