Monday, March 22, 2010

Sundays at the Train Station






Most of our Sunday nights go something like this, with Jeremiah, Samantha, and I taking daddy to the train station so he can go back to work for the week. I thought I would document it so we could someday look back at this point in our lives a realize that the sacrifice of Jeremiah working out of town was worth it and not as bad as it seems at this time. I didn't have the heart to pull out the phone a take a picture of my hysterical little girl as she cried her way back to the car as daddy's train pulled away. Of course the nice thing is that 5 minutes later she was perfectly fine. Next week we are all taking a train ride to spend spring break together as a family. Jeremiah will have to work of course but it will be nice to be together.

1 comment:

Jen and Mondel said...

Cool train.....I reminds me of taking dad to the airport when we were little kids and he was commuting back and forth to TX.