A few things about Landon: He is obsessed with lawn Mowers; give him a Lowe's ad with a lawn mower on the page and he will carry it around for days. He is the first person to notice if a Gardner shows up on the street and will stare in aw until they pack up and leave and then cry because he hasn't had enough. Before we I get the kids in the bath Samantha always stops to go potty and the last few weeks Landon has decided that he wants to sit on the potty and wipe too, of course nothing comes out but I am reassured that this will improve. Thursday while I was sitting in bed watching some mommy news and the kids watched playhouse Disney I heard a screeching noise coming down the hall, it was Landon pushing the kitchen chair down the hall to his room where he then climbed up the chair onto the dresser to get his BINKY!!! yes my 23 month old still has a Binky and now is smart enough to know how to find it when mommy has taken it away from him. OH what to do.
Samantha is having a hard time I pretty much attribute it all to the fact that she is like her mother and likes routine, she knows how things usually are and doesn't deal well with the routine getting changed. So when daddy went off to work 3 hours away after being home for 2 months straight I expected it to be hard for her. She has been potty trained perfectly during the day since Landon was 2 weeks old, never had an accident and twice in the last week her school has called because I needed to bring her new clothes. She cry's a lot and I understand that, I know how she feels but I don't know how to make it all better. I like to make things all better I am a mom that is my job and I don't know where to start. When Jeremiah is home I make sure that she spends all her time with him so that she has those memories to get her through the 5 days without him. She is SO smart. I have a feeling that Kinder is going to be boring for her. She can already do her cousin's homework from kindergarten and they are half way done with there school year.
I spend my days trying to figure out what our next move will be. Jeremiah's job is great but it's another move and money we have to save so that we can move into our own place. Then Wednesday he got a letter from the IBEW saying that they want to interview him for an apprenticeship so he talks to them in 2 weeks and that may mean that we don't need to move far just out of our families house which can't happen soon enough. I am blessed life is good but it's still very up in the air and all that is certain is family.
No comments:
Post a Comment