
Samantha is 4 1/2 loving life and acting like she is 12. She goes to preschool 5 days a week and is getting SO smart, the things she thinks of worry me. She is still very concerned about where mommies baby went and when it will come back from Jesus. She talks about not wanting to marry icky boys but prefers to marry her daddy and wants to wear a pink dress to the Temple. That is just a smidgen of the things she get's talking about when things are quiet and we are cuddling in bed. Daddy is gone about 3 nights a week and so I have been trying to take the time at night to just love on her, she is getting SO big. I look at her some days and see this young lady looking back and me and it scares me to death that I might be missing something. Her favorite thing right now is singing the RED song she learned at school.
No comments:
Post a Comment