
Landon is going to be 2 in April, but he is my baby. I wanted a little baby so badly that wanted me .........well it back fired a little bit. Landon wants no one but me or daddy, but mostly me. He still sleeps in a crib, likes to be rocked to bed, and to my dismay is still taking a bink. I have tried really, but it just stresses me out to have the little guy follow me around the house fussing for a bink so I give in because I don't want to hear the whining and I plug him up. Landon has decided to finally start talking and when I say talking I mean his vocabulary has finally expanded to about 15 words. He says mom, mama, grandma, fish, dog, Sadie, sissy, bubbles, big boy, uh oh, more, cracker, amen, all done, I am sure there are a few more but that is all I can think of. He has had 2 ear infections in the last year that have rocked me to the core. I rang in the new year crying my eyes out because I was SO sleepy but had to sit on the couch holding him in my arms so he could breath. I love this little guy so much but I think he needs to be a big boy now. He does love to work with daddy; tools are some of his favorite things. He loves birds and our new living arrangements make it possible for him to get up close to them daily. To me he looks like a Sims, I see so much of my dad and grandpa in him.
1 comment:
Oh My World, he looks so grown up!
Post a Comment