- Trying to heal in little ways and not have so much anger. Jeremiah and Samantha got me this bracelet the Valentines day before Landon was born. Little by little I have added to it. The rose is from a necklace that Jeremiah got me our first Christmas, Lady bug is for Samantha, frog is for Jeremiah, little boy represents Landon, little girl represents Samantha and today I added the green stone to represent a May birthstone for our little baby who is no longer with us.
- I walked 3.5 miles two night this week with some great supporters. Tonight I hope to walk another 2.5. If I can keep this up maybe I will be happy with myself and the way I look a few months from now.
- I am done with EVER working with or for family members ever again. It's just safer, family stays family and crappy bosses are forgotten and the two don't get mixed up.
- Jeremiah has something wrong with his thyroid, he went in for test this week. Hopefully we will have answers Monday. One possible side effect is irritability, GREAT like I need to deal with that.
- Landon added ducky and mine to his vocabulary this week along with the new need to scream my name from his bed in the middle of the night instead of crying. I think I prefer no noise at all.
- I finished reading Dear John this week which was a really good book. Glad to have the desire to read at all it is something I have never really possessed. Now on to another of Nicholas Sparks novels called At First Sight. I will let you know how that goes.
Saturday, January 16, 2010
bulleted updates
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I couldn't agree with you more about not working for family members. Also working for friends and church members is also not a good idea; we have learned that the hard way. Hang in there! I am glad you are staying positive!!
Jessica... hang in there. I think of you and your family often. I love the bracelet idea.
Post a Comment