I know I know it has been a while since I posted anything but I have good reasons.....life has been crazy. For the last 7 weeks I have had 4 kids in my house including my own on Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays which was nice in the beginning and a good source of extra income but as the end of May approached life got crazier and I am glad to be done watching kids for a while. I have been doing a double load of transcribing these last two weeks and to top that all off this week I got to start packing.
We are moving, not far at all but just up the street. We are moving into a 3bd 2 bath apartment that is pretty big and we won't have to leave our ward. So why the move I know you are all asking? ALL I am going to say is that the people we were renting from no longer own the house because we were renting from good friends I don't want to talk about it so we can keep our friendship!
Apartment living has it' s positive and negative sides.... we will focus on the positive one being that we will be able to have a pool just out our front door again YAY, we have really missed desert living for this one reason although I don't think we will EVER go back to living int he desert. We are moving in 2 weeks and I am packing up the house and tossing crap, at least this time I am not pregnant and have energy to do all the work that needs to be done.
So that is an update and I will have many post to follow!
No comments:
Post a Comment