Friday, June 12, 2009

The real birthday party

This was Samantha's party with all her friends at the park. We did cupcakes and ice cream cups and it was easy and she had a ball. I got a thank you kiss from her after she opened all her presents.

Grandma Nancy and Landon play in the sand.
Doing the party at the park was SO nice nothing to pick up and I wasn't left with a messy house at the end.


So I made this little cake so Samantha would have candles to blow out since we were just doing cupcakes but the wind was blowing so bad that we had to pretend to light and blow out the candles. We had a great time. I can't believe my little girl is 4. We love you Samantha.

1 comment:

Keechler said...

Your cakes are darling. Tell Samantha Happy birthday from the Keechler's