So we had just gotten settled in from our trip with Jeremiahs family to Laughlin and off we went again, this time to see my family. My paretns have recently purchased a second home as an investment but also to help out my sister kelly, she will be living in it and renting it from them. So it was a repo and needed some elbow greas and having a husband that can do mostly every thing except pulbming and painting we were hired. We pilled the kids into the truck and made the 5 hour drive to Clovis. We all were able to get a lot done amid 8 children playing, screaming, wanting food, and us......until Saturday when I woke up feeling crappy. My throat hurt and I was a little stuff thought okay take the good old Claratin D and be feeling better in no time OR NOT. By lunch time I was in full blown chills couldn't swallow with out serious pain and was left to curl up in what clean blanket I could find and try to ride it out on cold medicine.
I really don't get sick that often so when I do it is generaly bad and being a mom of 2 or more for that matter any day left inmobilized is a bad thing. So finally got back to my moms house around 8 gave instructions to my mom and Jeremiah on how to go about caring for the kids and I went to sleep. Only I couldn't sleep. I was up every 30 min in pain. So Sunday morning it was off to the nearest open urgent care regardless of price to get some serious drugs. After a hour wait and $100+ I had this sweet little old man of a Doctor tell me he could have me feeling better tomorrow and give me all sorts of drugs BUT "your nursing" he says to me and so I can only give you Amoxicillin and it will be a few days before you feel imporved......A FEW days in mom terms that's like a year....We don't have time for a few days... I have kids who need me and in the mean time I am so sick that I am drying up and having to pump constanlyt only to get a few ounces AHHHHH! So here I am on day 2 of antibiotics still waiting to feel well enough to tackel all that life brings.
It's like the guy wanting me to so OH I'll stop nursing then... as if. Does he know how much formula cost!!! So wish me luck as I sit here like a cow hooked up to a milking machine in hopes to keep nursing.
1 comment:
Good luck! I hope you are feeling better. The baby is so cute and Samantha is getting even prettier if that's possible. Miss you guy's. Love,The Keechler's
Post a Comment