So these pictures are is order backwords but I am sure you get it. Monday night after dinner we went on a little ride/walk to a grassy area near our house where Samantha and Jeremiah like to chase bunnies. Well I guess a few nights before this Jeremiah and Samantha had gone over and found "egg corns" and Samatha wanted to go find more. As you can see above they are really pine cones. We walked over and had fun watching Samantha as she picked up every pine cone in the park each time with just as much excitment as the last. I think we should hunt pine cones for easter instead of eggs she really rocks at hunting pine cones.
Landon enjoyed the ride and would have fallen asleep if not for the rough ride. Landon is 4 1/2 months old. He went to see the doc again yesterday becasue he still has thrush after a month of treatments we will try one more. He is 25 inches long and 15 pounds. If only he would stop hosting parties in his room at 2 a.m. we, well I would be great.
2 comments:
I miss them both so much its time to come back!!!! hahaha:)
hope you all come back and visit soon and I have a finished house so it will be tons more fun!!!!
Kelly
They've gotten so BIG! Hope you guys are enjoying the better weather.
Post a Comment