Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A Landon First

So Landon is up to 12 oz of formula in addition to nursing and still fussy lately. I end up nursing him 4 times in the 2 hours leading up to him going to bed for the night and so even though he is 5 days from his four month birthday a gave in and took the plung. Who knew that he would not do the typical tounge thrust of cereal back out of his mouth. I was not expecting him to be a pro at this baby food stuff.....but he is....I even had to make more for him becasue he kept fussing. So I am hoping to cut out all formula supplimenting and replace it with cereal for a little while and then some good old baby food.

While we were stuck in the car on the way home from our river trip I gave Landon my finger to help appease him while we waited for a potty/dinner/wiggle break and let me tell you this little man can really bite down. The drool started about a month ago and now I am thinking that he may be cutting a tooth becasue there was definatly something sharp in there. Gosh I didn't realize how much you forget after having a baby once. It's like I pull out my what to expcet the first year book constantly to see if he is "supposed" to be doing some thing, not that it is my bible I have learned to take and leave it's advise when necessary. Oh well I guess you just go with the flow, after all I have broken my one cardinal rule with this guy and against all my better teaching have embrased laying him on his tummy to sleep. At this point it really doesn't matter how I lay him down he will end up on the opiset side by the time his slumber is over.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I am not really sure why there is no sound...too bad because he makes all these cute sounds sucking on his fist.