Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Craft boutique left overs

Mickey orange blossom hair clips $2 each
Toddler bracelet fits 1-4 yrs $4
Plum Hair clip $2

White with pink rhinestone hair clip $2

Fuchsia and white rhinestone hair clip $2

Toddler bracelet $4
All vinyl signs are $5
Child of God signs are 3x10
all others are 3x8
I have 2 of the "SPOOKY" available
I have 3 of the "Let is Snow" available


Three ply Gerber burp cloths embellished with printed fabric and finished off with matching ribbon
All these come in sets and are $6
The prints shown are what I have left.



Just leave a comment and let me know if you are interested in any of these things or you can email me at jwilson39@ca.rr.com
Feel free to ask if you see something you want duplicated or made to order for you.

3 comments:

Holly said...

Super cute stuff chickey!! You should start an Etsy shop.

JR said...

Love it Jessica! I'm totally interested in the flower hair clips for little girls. Let me know how you work it! So fun!

andyandmeg@gmail.com said...

I love the flower clips and the floral and polka dot blankets. Let me know what i need to do to get them!!