I gave in and finally photographed my baby bump although I must say in the mirror every day it looks much smaller than it looks in this picture. I can't believe I still have 3 1/2 more months to go. Number 2 is defiantly proving to stretch the limits of my belly. Thankfully I still have not gained back the weight I lost from morning sickness and as a result am still under my pre pregnancy weight. I know for some of you this seems unfair but for chubby me it is the one time in my life that the weight comes off fast and stays of until OH about 6 months after the baby comes so I have to enjoy it.
Saturday Jeremiah and I had the privilege of attending the sealing of baby Chelsie to her parents our close friends Bonnie and Josh. I was a wonderful event and the spirit was strong. We were also greatful to see some friends we hadn't visited with in a while.
2 comments:
You look adorable Jessica! I love the baby's dress too!
I'm jealous - I wish I could have been there.
Post a Comment