Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Braids
Thanks to our wonderful new time slot of 11 a.m. for church I was actually able to get Samantha ready of course she still had a mind of her own. This cute dress she is wearing that I just bought for her is inside out. She saw the screen printing on the inside near the tag and insisted that the printing needed to be on the outside so she wore the dress inside out to church. Not too many people realized or if they did they just did not comment, thank you if you were one of those people that didn't comment. The highlight for me was that she sat still long enough for me to put these cute braids in her hair. I have been waiting for the day that it would be long enough and now it is. Of course as soon as she realized the ribbons were in she took them out but at least I have photographic proof that they were in for a few minutes at least.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love her hair! And I love that you just let her wear the dress inside out. Pick your battles right?? Ammon insists on wearing his underwear backwards so he can see the design.
Cute! I was so excited the first time I put braids in Caelan's hair too. I still love, but she is not so fond of the pulling that takes place when I do it (french braids, that is).
Post a Comment