Friday, January 18, 2008

AHHH!

WARNING!! this may be too much for some of you weaker stomached mommies, the rest of you will laugh and remember when.

I am sooooo sick of cleaning up poo! I am not even trying to potty train Samantha and I still have cleaned up poop twice this week. Thanks to my little green bissel there is evidence of these miss haps.

Is this some sort of sign that pull up's can no longer hold my little girls business or just a blatant scream to finally break down and potty train my 2 1/2 year old.

I have been trying to just let the potty training go for now with the baby coming in 3 months every one says she will just regress when we bring the baby home, BUT she also keeps asking me to go to school and while I don't think she totally understands the concept I think it is a clear window of possibility. So we have had the conversation several times the last couple days about when little girls get to go to school. We rehears it with her over and over and I am not sure she totally gets it but she always comes up with a cute list of things she needs before she can go to school i.e. her "pack pack", "purse", "dolly", and clothes then we reminder her she forgot the panties she will have to learn to wear before she can go.

Not sure what the day will bring but for now she has panties on and they are dry. On top of this all I hear that little boys are harder to potty train ugh! Well at least that is almost 3 years away.

1 comment:

Tera said...

Yes, be happy for a little girl first. Ben is being quite the challenge. I think he is starting to get the hang of it (a little bit more), but YIKES!