It's hard to get a serious face out of this kid
one quick trip down the pole and the slide and then off to class
I have to admit I was worried that Landon's first day might not go that well; he is after all my quietest most shy out of the 3 so when he got ready in line and then walked in with a smile on his face I was relived!
The teacher let the parents help the kids walk in and put away their back packs but after that she kicked us to the curb and told us to go cry outside. I LOVE his teacher she is wonderful. I walked out to the hall just to wait a minute and make sure that he REALLY was ok and sure enough he was.
So far the only thing that he hasn't liked is that it's been to hot to play on the playground because he has afternoon kindergarten.






No comments:
Post a Comment