Wednesday, July 4, 2012

15 Months old

 No child was harmed in any of these photos and some how Luke still has yet to attend the Emergency room, cross your fingers for us. 



Luke's nicknames:
The Destroyer
Little Devil
Luke a monk
Monster
All these names pretty much explain the above photo's this kid is a handful of cuteness and destruction.  He even ran a way from home one night while daddy was in charge.  I didn't really want to go out and buy all new child locks for our last toddler but with this little terror I have to.  I must add that he is super sweet, doesn't have much....well anything to say but we love him just the same.  My gray hair is coming in a little faster I am sure as a result of his antics but what can one do. 

1 comment:

Herlehy Family said...

Holly cow...he looks like a hand full!