Super hero masks
Landon decided at the last minute (well 2 weeks before his birthday) that he wanted to have his first friends party this year, so I put a little something together for him.
My boy wonder
Fabric and safety pins for capes and masks for all our hero recruits.
I totally cheated this year....first child's birthday in the last 5 years that I haven't made the cake/cupcakes myself, thankfully he didn't seem to mind.
We shot bad guys with water guns.
Had a marshmallow fight and silly string attack.
Opened presents
and ate yummy food
All this made for one happy BIG boy, I can't believe he is 4 already.
Landon you are my quite little man.
you LOVE your daddy
You have had an imaginary friend for a few months but we talked about it and you understand that now, especially since you tried to use him as an excuses for not being able to do things you were asked to do.
You are happy to stay with mom all day, but love playing outside with the neighbor kids.
you are TOTALLY into super hero's right now and super powers and it is REALLY fun.
You fall asleep in primary at least once a month and most often while still sitting up in your chair.
You LOVE hot dogs; you eat them for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, sometimes at bedtime too.
You go pee outside against your mothers wishes.
You are still VERY tender hearted but that is fine with us.
You are ROCKING at your speech classes.
Landon I love you past a rocket ship!!!!........which is what you usually say to me when I tell you I love you more.
No comments:
Post a Comment