Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Bike ride to farmers market

Mothers day weekend also happened to be the father and son camp out so Jeremiah took Landon and left me with Samantha and Luke so I got a baby sitter for Luke and Samantha and I went to get a pedicure Friday night.  Saturday morning we woke up and I asked Samantha if she wanted to go to the farmers market at the mall and she got excited and said yes.  We got dressed and got Luke ready and right as we were walking out the door I remembered that Jeremiah had my car with Luke's car seat in it.  I told Samantha I was sorry and we would go next week, that was not the answer she wanted to hear and suggested we ride our bike.  Well the bike trailer was on Jeremiah's bike not mine and the Mall was a good 2 miles away and I am totally out of shape when it comes to the bike but we did it anyway.  Samantha put on her helmet and road her own bike the whole way there and I hoofed it there too stopping several times.  We bought strawberries, Samantha "bought" me tulips and got a cute balloon hat and Luke got to get out and walk a little.  I had her stop and get in a picture so we could show daddy what we had done.  It was a fun morning and I am glad I made it there and back. 

No comments: