Friday, April 13, 2012

A little Easter preview

This beautiful girl REALLY needs to stop growing up. We are so very proud of her though in all that she does and in the beautiful light that she is in our lives....just when I think I failed her as a mother she says the most amazing things and my faith is restored as I see her faith grow. I love you SO very much Samantha even when we argue about doing homework and cleaning rooms and not talking about having boyfriends at 6 years old. I especially love mornings like today as I drove you to school and we ROCKED out to the radio and taught Luke how to groove in his car seat. You are my world little girl!
See that smirk on Luke's face....yep that's his new trick.
Yep NO LUCK!!!
This is what results when trying to get all 3 kids to sit still for a picture, perfection is overrated!!!!
I found a great tutorial on Pintrest that I ACTUALLY followed through with and made these ties from....If you have little boys you know that ties in the stores are ridiculously expensive for these handsome little boys. I ended up by more fabric and making sets of pirate, spider man, and solid blue ties for my little men.

Yep no shoes...poor kid only has his sneakers to wear to church.

No comments: