Saturday, January 8, 2011

35 weeks

This is probably the last belly shot you will get until Luke comes out. I am trying to call him by his name so it doesn't seem so strange when he is finally here. I have washed all the clothes and bought all the necessities. I think I am about as temporally prepared for this baby as I can be but it still just isn't feeling real. I think a lot of that has to so with not letting myself get attached to this baby after loosing our last. It also doesn't help that my mind has 2 other kids, a calling, a husband, and a household to focus on. I pray the attachment will come when he is placed in my arms. We are bonding some over our night time routine however. Luke likes to move around like crazy causing me physical pain right when I want to go to sleep, so I've resorted to patting my belly until he calms down. It's nice to know I will have one trick down to calm him when he arrives. I can't promise much blogging until he comes but I promise to update as soon as he does.

1 comment:

The Max Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.