Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Making my list and checking it twice

Of course not the type of list you would think of this time of year. My Christmas shopping is done and presents are wrapped.....NO the list I am making is for baby and the anxiety of all I need to get done in the next 8-10 weeks is setting in

Hope I haven't forgotten anything....
Tucks pads
Lansolin
pads
Epsom salt
nursing pads
desitin
pacifiers
diapers
wipes
powder
mylicon
baby wash
formula
replacement parts for pump

Then I need to wash all the clothes, blankets, and bedding, hunt down an infant seat since I lent mine out and never got it back, clean bottles, set up crib, it is feeling like a little much. I thought it would be easier since we are having our second boy and third child but nope. I normally would already have a stock pile of these supplies but having experienced a miscarriage before this pregnancy I haven't really let myself think that far ahead. NOW it is all very real and I have to get busy.

1 comment:

andyandmeg@gmail.com said...

Would you send me your new address so I can send you a Christmas card?