**** scroll down there are a couple new posts******
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Yes I know it's not even Thanksgiving yet but for the first time in years I am actually excited about Christmas which is normally my least favorite holiday. Maybe it has something to do with moving into a house a real house. We signed papers today and we move in two weeks. I can't wait to get out of this apartment and have the luxury of a rental house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congratulations, that's super exciting! We need to get together, we have just been super busy. I will take a look at our calendar and try and find a weekend when we can have you over...things will calm down in a few weeks after baseball and soccer.
Me too. I was getting a little "holiday hungry" during our house-hunting trip to NM. I kept thinking, "How would this house look all decked out for Christmas?" I'm crazy.
Post a Comment