
At the top of my Christmas list is a new camera....we made do with the camera on Jeremiah's cell phone so these aren't wonderful.

I waited in line for an hour so that Samantha could see the princesses.

I thought they would be the highlight of her day however she said her favorite part was the Matterhorn and splash mountain (two rides I would never have imagined she would go on let alone get off of tear-free)

Trying to pull the sword from the stone....she is trying SO hard

Fairy God Mother in the only character that we just happened upon but the kids were happy to pose with her. We didn't have time to seek out everyone and an hour in princess line was more than long enough for me.


Bonnie, Josh, and Kyle....The Moesser's joined us for the day and we had a tone of fun. Only wished we had done two days because 9 hours just wasn't enough.


DUMBO


I agreed to ride along with them as long as they didn't get too crazy. By the end of the night I felt and I am sure looked like I had been riding a horse all day as I walked to our parking spot. It was super fun to take the kids on this trip and worth shelling out the money to do it again when we travel down after the holidays.
1 comment:
Isn't it such a fun experience to do it when you have your own kids to take. We moved before we got around to it this year. Maybe next Spring we'll do it. So fun.
Post a Comment